HOW TO SAVE MONEY ON CLOTHES
We spend most of our money on clothes shopping. According to a survey Americans spend $1,700 on clothing and accessories in a year. The finest clothing made is a person's own skin, but, society demands something more. So it is very essential for us to know how to save money on clothes shopping. These are some basic tips which will help you to save your money on clothes.
1. Shop at CashThis is a very first step to save money on shopping. Don’t use credit cards, only buy for what you can pay. If you shop with cash you will be very careful about your budget but in case of credit cards you don’t know how much you have in it. You will not go beyond your budget if you shop with cash.
2. Use CouponsDon’t pay full price. Almost every store is offering printable and online coupons to get discount. For example if you are a plus size woman then before shopping first, find clothing coupons. You can find thousand of coupons for clothing stores. Some famous clothing stores have high prices but they also offer coupon codes so everyone can buy.
3. Set BudgetPlanning is very first step for saving money on shopping. Set yearly clothing budget then further divided it into monthly. Once you have set the budget then stick to it.
4. Don’t Shop in SeasonWhy do you shop in season when demand is high and every store comes up with latest trends? You can get these high prices stylish dresses at half when you shop out of season. Remember, Buy winter clothes in spring and summer clothes in the autumn. You can find high priced items of spring at clearance in summer.
5. Don’t Go for Every SaleMany of us buy clothes just because they are on sale. Before buying, ask yourself do you have need them. Will you buy them if they aren’t on sale? If answer comes in “NO” then why are you wasting your money? Even they are at cheap price but useless for you.
6. Care For Your ClothesYou can get two advantages by caring of your clothes. First, caring will help your clothes to last longer. Second, you can sell your clothes which are in good condition and you don’t wear. There are so many online places where you can sell your used clothes like eBay and Amazon.
7. Give New Look to Your Old ClothesWe know that we can’t sell some of our used clothes. But we can turn them into a new shape. For example you can cut the legs of your old jeans and change it into shorts. I made a purse of my old sweater. You can give new look to your old clothes.
8. Swap With FriendsArrange swap party with your friends and family at the end of every season. Everyone has some clothes in wardrobe which he/she isn’t wearing then why don’t you exchange them with items which you want to wear and you can get them without cost.
9. Borrow What You Wear OnceIf you need to wear something just one time then you can borrow it with your friends or family. It will save hundred percent of your money.
10. Buy that Fits to YouDon’t buy something which doesn’t fit to you. If you are buying small size because you think you will lose your weight isn’t more than wasting your money.